Weekly highlights include:
- getting my little boy to laugh over and over again - I LOVE MY BABY'S GIGGLE
- attending the temple together for the first time since Junior joined us - yes, this meant a babysitter - Thanks Jana!
- getting our home more organized and less cluttered
- setting up the crib with the cute boy sports bedding Grandma gave us - the first night was a bit rough, but last night he slept until 6:25 a.m.!!!
- walking around the neighborhood in 55* - 65* sunshine
- repotting my plants - the beautiful aglaeonema I saved from an untimely death a year ago is doing great
- chatting with friends and eating yummy food at a Relief Socity get-together - Pedro is so good about watching the little guy
- making what I call a Twix pie - basically Mrs. Pike's Boston Banoffee pie with melted chocolate on top in place of bananas - thanks for the recipe - I aspire to be as domesticly-talented as you