Thursday, July 16, 2009

37 weeks belly shot & five tiny bunnies

I promised my friend, Robin, that I would take a picture of my belly. I'll have to get Pedro to take a better one sometime. But, here's a quick shot I took one morning before work. We sure are excited for our baby to make his debut.

And, while we're on the subject of babies, check out these adorable little baby rabbits. We had a family of five teeny-tiny fit-in-the-palm-of-your-hand bunnies hiding in the grass outside our front window. It was so cute to see them nurse under their mama, then scurry after her when she moved a few feet away. Unfortunately, I was unable to get a good shot of all five together since it was nearly dark. But, you can imagine.

This is my rose that either a squirrel, bird or bunny shreded a day after I took the picture.
This is one of the birds that lives in the bird refuge (aka swamp/bunny breeding ground/mosquito heaven) behind our apartment.


On a completely different note, we just enjoyed the first fruits of our garden - our first zucchini. Yum!

5 comments:

Kiley said...

I love the belly - I can't believe you're so close! Hooray!

And I love the nature shots - it looks so beautiful around you!

my favorite color is green said...

your belly is lovely- and the baby bunnies must have been fun to see!

Jess said...

Lisa- you look so little!!! But very cute! I'm jealous though, I think I was twice that size with all of mine!
We love you guys!
Love, Paul and Jess

Dani said...

Yay for cute pregnant ladies!! Love you.

Brittany Roscheck said...

Your garden is looking so awesome! Do you get a plot of land with your apartment? I wish I did. I can't wait to have a garden outside of pots. However, my tomatoes are finally coming along. Although, since Ry I have not been doing much gardening. I am so excited for you to have your little Pedro Jr. How cute he will be!