Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Go 34!

Our little guy has always been very active with a great heartbeat, but about 6 weeks ago, he measured in the 10th percentile. So, the doctors had me going in for ultrasounds twice a week just to make sure he was doing okay, which concerned us at first because we didn't know what to expect. However, he always passed the test with flying colors, so we were content to have a healthy, if somewhat shrimpy, little guy.

This week, they measured again and he weighed in at about 5 lb. 6 oz, in the 34th percentile. YAY! My pep talks to him about using his energy to grow instead of to kick my ribs must have worked.

Now we move into the last month count-down, though I remind myself that most first babies come late. We are so excited to meet our little guy!

5 comments:

Kimber said...

Enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy. I hope you love it! But guess what? HAVING THE BABY IS EVEN BETTER! Seriously, you are going to love being parents. You two will be so great with little Pedro Aaron Junior!(Guess which one I voted for?)

Kiley said...

I'm so excited to meet the little guy! I'm glad he's doing great again! One month left - wow! Time has gone so fast (for me - probably not for you!).

my favorite color is green said...

Good luck with the last part of the pregnancy. I hope you feel great! -tye

Brittany Roscheck said...

They thought my little guy was too small too, but he is just great. I am sure yours will do wonderfully as well. Can't wait to see him! loves.

Erin said...

I am so excited for you guys! And jealous of how little time you have left : ) However, we still have plenty to do in the 12 weeks we have haha, so I better not get too anxious!