Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Moments of Pedro T. I didn't capture on camera because I was living in the moment

  • PT begging for more tomatoes - do other kids like tomatoes???
  • PT sliding down the slide with an expression of pure, innocent glee
  • PT at the bottom of the slide looking up at the sky, his long hair straight out with static
  • PT signing "Thank You" without a reminder beforehand
  • PT trying to climb out of the bathtub with babybath lather all over his hair and body
  • PT blowing on everything coming at him on a fork - With his big trumpet lips he sucks in hard a couple times, then blows out like he was a Lamaze instructor. (Now that I've lived this moment, I hope I can get it on video sometime because it is too hilariously cute to miss.)

1 comment:

Kiley said...

Isn't that how it is, though? All the best moments never get documented completely (although you did a great job describing the picture) - too bad!